How to Use Data from LeadRebel for Your Sales and Marketing
Thanks for having interest in LeadRebel! We want to make sure that our software provides you with maximum value. Using data, which was provided by LeadRebel, and integrating it into your sales and/or marketing activities, is of high importance, since only in this case can you maximize the value provided by our software.
In this guide we are presenting you with four possible ways to integrate LeadRebel into your daily workflow.
Basic Rules on How to Use LeadRebel Data Efficiently
- Keep your dashboard clean:
- Blacklist irrelevant visitors and visits (icon under the company name on dashboard)
- Select countries and industries in the filter, which are relevant for your business.
- Put on the blacklist: companies, countries, industries, subpages, which are irrelevant for you.
- Think about setting a minimum amount of time on your website as one of the criteria. You can set the filter here: blacklist.
- Use tags, comments, and favorite functions to keep information transparent to yourself and your team.
- Use information from each visit to recognize what product or service your visitor is interested in. You can find relevant information when you click on a company (visit detail view) or when you click on a video-recording icon.
Here is a sample video:
- Use this information during your sales and marketing activities. Offer your potential customers the exact product or service they are interested in.
Outbound sales is one of the most widely utilized use cases among our customers. Benefits of using cold calling in combination with LeadRebel:
- You can contact your prospect on the same day of the visit, while the lead is still warm.
- You can get direct feedback from the potential customer regarding your product or service.
- You can easily customize your pitch based on the visitor behavior on the website.
- You can use human touch and your charisma during the call, instead of relying solely on digital communication.
To setup successful outbound sales campaigns based on LeadRebel data, you should consider the following steps:
- Connect LeadRebel to your CRM. If your CRM isn’t directly connected to LeadRebel yet, consider using Zapier to connect LeadRebel to your CRM via drag & drop, code-free method. If you don’t use any CRMs yet, think about using one. HubSpot is a good CRM with a generous free account.
- If you prefer not to use any CRMs, send LeadRebel data to your sales team using the following methods:
- Excel export of selected data
- PDF export of selected data.
- Add your sales reps as users in the settings (settings -> other) so that they can directly access your companies’ dashboard.
- Add your sales reps email addresses to a daily reporting list (settings -> other).
- Create a tag for each sales rep (settings -> other) and add his/her email address to this tag. You can then use this tag on companies in your dashboard, and send your sales reps these leads using the “send per mail” function.
- If you have a large sales team, where each sales rep has their own region or countries to cover, you can upload an excel file with emails and relevant zip codes and countries for each sales rep, also under (settings -> other).
- Example of exporting leads from LeadRebel to HubSpot:
- What to consider when calling to potential customers from LeadRebel:
- Don’t mention that you have seen them on LeadRebel. People don’t like to hear that.
- Don’t bother with finding the right person who was on the website. Just contact the right department within the company.
- If you already have a sales team, you can add leads from LeadRebel as extra “warmer” additions to your existing lead pipeline. If you don’t have a sales team, consider outsourcing the work to an outbound agency. We have had good experience with TREND Service GmbH (Germany). For this article we gathered 35 telemarketing companies, which can support you and approach your leads.
Email marketing is another broadly used method of reaching out to leads generated by LeadRebel. The benefits of using email marketing in combination with LeadRebel:
- Easy to integrate and automate.
- Easy to track results and measure KPIs.
Using Email Marketing in Combination with LeadRebel, Step by Step Instruction
- Select email marketing software. You might already use one. If not, consider using ActiveCampaign,Sendpulse, Woodpecker or Mailshake (the last two are especially good for cold mailing campaigns).
- Integrate your email platform with LeadRebel. We have some native integrations; for the rest feel free to use Zapier .
- Create a mail list, where the company emails will be exported to.
- Create an automation. For example, you can offer your potential customers a lead magnet (if you don’t know what that is, you can find some information here: https://www.zendesk.de/blog/lead-magnet/ . Based on their response (or non-response) you can automatically follow-up a couple of times or directly send your lead magnet.
- Example of an automation:
- Track results for your campaign in the dashboard of your email-marketing software.
Some large customers are using direct mailing based on LeadRebel data. The benefits of direct mailing:
- Nearly 100% opening rate.
- Higher trustworthiness of the company behind direct mailing (compared to email marketing).
- Less competition.
- Legally the least problematic way of outbound sales and marketing.
How to Use Direct Mailing in Combination with LeadRebel
- Find a provider that can support you with sending the direct mailings (if you can’t cover this part of the job inhouse). We recommend the following provider in Germany: mailingdruck24.de. There are many more good providers as well.
- Read this article (currently only available in German, but using browser translation should do the trick).
- Analyze, tag, filter, and export the suitable visitors from your website. Every visitor company on LeadRebel has a full address.
- Create mailing templates. You can create several templates for A/B testing or to target different segments. For example, you can create product-based segments. If your company offers, let’s say, 5 products, you can create 5 segments, with one mail draft for each segment.
- Send over the exported excel file with companies and respective addresses, as well as your mail drafts to the mailing provider.
This is it. You can create follow-up sequences using more direct mailing. Or you can follow up by phone, LinkedIn, etc. The choice is yours.
Audience building means creating a list of companies and uploading it to paid ads platforms, like LinkedIn or Google Ads. You can gather your visitor companies over time, select the most relevant ones, and upload them, for example, to LinkedIn. Then you can create ad campaigns specifically for the uploaded companies.
By using this feature on LinkedIn, you can target very narrowly not only specific companies, but even their employees working in specific departments.
Google doesn’t allow this kind of deep targeting, but you can still create a custom audience and compare results to other audiences.
How to Build and Export a Custom Audience Based on LeadRebel
- First, gather enough companies in your dashboard. Building a LinkedIn audience only makes sense for 300 or more companies. So, don’t rush, let recognized companies pour in, then you are ready to create an audience.
- Integrate LinkedIn API, or export a list of companies for LinkedIn or for Google Ads, such as a CSV file.
- In the case of LinkedIn API integration, you can simply select companies in your dashboard and export them to a new audience.
- To setup and upload data for Google Ads follow this guide, for LinkedIn feel free to check out this video guide.
- Example of export into LinkedIn:
- Once you have exported your website visitors into, f. e. LinkedIn, you can set up a campaign and specifically target the visitors of your website.
- Basically, it works as retargeting, but instead of targeting everyone who was the on the website, regardless of which company or country, you can select the companies you want to target on your own.
We hope this information helps you to use the data provided by LeadRebel more efficiently. We are going to continuously update this list and add more use cases. Feel free to send us your suggestions: email@example.com .